Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para baixo Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

1[Entrevistas] Toriyama Empty [Entrevistas] Toriyama Sáb maio 03, 2014 1:40 pm

Drizzy
Drizzy
Administrador
Administrador

Este tópico será utilizado para se postar entrevistas relativamente ao Toriyama ou outras informações que ele dê.

With a variety of quetsions such as, “Who was Satan’s martial-arts master?” and “What were the ingredients for Majin Buu?” Naho Ooishi-sensei goes straight to Akira Toriyama-sensei for the answers!!

There are innumerable other mysteries, too!!
Open up the pages and behold the truth!!

Mr. Satan

How did Mr. Satan train to become stronger? Did he have someone like a martial-arts master…?

When Mr. Satan was young, he attended a fighting dojo called “Satan Castle”. Through a combination of considerable power and good luck (his rival fighting opponent would get food poisoning, for instance), he quickly became world champion and was called “Mr. Satan” after the name of his dojo. One day, at a bar in South City (where they were on tour), Satan and his martial-arts master made the mistake of making fun of Tao Pai Pai’s hairstyle. His master was killed, and Satan was heavily injured. From then on, Mr. Satan solemnly swore never to fight anyone whose true identity he didn’t know, or anyone who seemed crazy strong.

How did Mr. Satan win the Tenka’ichi Budōkai when Goku & co. weren’t around? He didn’t cheat, did he…?

No no, Mr. Satan really is strong. On an ordinary human level, that is. If a monstrously strong opponent turned up, he’d pretend he wasn’t feeling well and sit out the match.

Is there anyone else in Mr. Satan’s family besides Videl? It was written that his wife had already died…

There’s only the two of them in their family. But they’ve got loads of servants.

Majin Buu & Co.

How did Bibidi make Majin Buu? What process was there, what were Buu’s ingredients, etc…

Though in the manga Kaiōshin said that Bibidi made him, the truth is that one called “Buu” was not actually created by Bididi, but has existed since time immemorial. He cycled between rampages and long hibernation. During numerous iterations of this cycle, he absorbed the evil elements of mankind, becoming steadily more violent. Bibidi merely knew the means of calling Buu from out of his long slumber. Since the current Buu is a slightly different life-form due to the changes brought about when the evil Buu was expelled, it’s not known whether he’ll still go into long hibernation.

Majin Buu is invincible, but where does he get his energy from? It can’t be from all that candy he eats, can it…?

He doesn’t particularly need energy. It’s just that he likes candy.
*By the way, since the bad Buu was pure evil, he was easily purified in the afterlife, and was able to be reincarnated as Uub right away.

Please tell us (quietly) the spell that Bibidi left behind in his notebook to seal away Majin Buu.

It’s unpronounceable for humans. Putting it into letters, I guess it’d be something like “Nuwemwittsimwawaay”.
The Kaiōshin

The Kaiōshin are said to have the highest status in the universe, but how can you become a Kaiōshin?

No one can. Kaiōshin are born as Kaiōshin. There are three of them, and they work in shifts. Though there are two of them on duty now, if one of the Kaiōshin were to die in an accident, then the currently-inactive Kaiōshin would grow in the Kaiōshin Realm like a plant. If there aren’t any accidents, then it’s said their lifespans are about 75,000 years.

Who was it that sealed the Elder Kaiōshin away in the Z Sword?

The Kaiōshin (who create planets) and the Gods of Destruction (who destroy them) have never gotten along that well, but once every 1,000 years they go to each other’s realms and hold a coordination meeting. At this time, they got into an argument over some trifling thing, and a certain short-tempered God of Destruction sealed Elder Kaioshin away inside a sword. Naturally, it wouldn’t have been proper for him to destroy the Kaiōshin Realm itself. By the way, that God of Destruction was Beerus.

Other Characters

Kuririn and No. 18 live with Marron-chan at Kame House; I want to hear the story about how they came to have such a wonderful relationship!

Sorry, I’m really bad when it comes to romantic stories like this, so I can’t give you a straight answer. But I think that probably No. 18 (who used to be a delinquent) found Kuririn’s seriousness and straightforwardness refreshing, and somehow or other she ended up falling for him.

Vegeta’s got that famous line about a “bargain sale on Super Saiyans”, but does that mean he’s been dragged along to bargain sales by Bulma or Trunks?

As you might expect, he’s never actually been to a bargain sale. Bulma’s super rich after all, so I don’t think there’d be any need for them to go. Most likely he just learned about them from TV news or commercials he happened to watch.

Goku endlessly keeps getting stronger, with Super Saiyan 3 in the manga and Super Saiyan 4 in the anime; does Super Saiyan keep getting limitlessly stronger too? Might we eventually see things such as a Super Saiyan 5…?!

Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are nothing more than powered-up variations of Super Saiyan. After the fight with Beerus, Goku realized that mastering his normal state and Super Saiyan would raise his level more and sap less strength, so I think he probably won’t become Super Saiyan 2 or 3 any more.

Who created the Tenka’ichi Budōkai, and why?

It originated in a festival held since long ago at the temple which now serves as the tournament grounds.

2[Entrevistas] Toriyama Empty Re: [Entrevistas] Toriyama Sáb maio 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Makaveli
Makaveli
Legendary
Legendary

Obrigado pela partilha.

"Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are nothing more than powered-up variations of Super Saiyan. After the fight with Beerus, Goku realized that mastering his normal state and Super Saiyan would raise his level more and sap less strength, so I think he probably won’t become Super Saiyan 2 or 3 any more."

Um bocado de pena (Os raios do SSJ2 eram badass, e nunca vamos ver o Vegeta SSJ3 (provavelmente o Vegeta chegou a essa conclusão primeiro que o Goku, daí nunca ter alcançado o SSJ3, mesmo o SSJ2 só o alcançou em Majin, contra o Kid Buu e contra o Bills esteve sempre em SSJ se não me engano) mas acho que é o melhor a fazer.

3[Entrevistas] Toriyama Empty Re: [Entrevistas] Toriyama Sáb maio 03, 2014 3:22 pm

Drizzy
Drizzy
Administrador
Administrador

Dá um bocado mais de importância à forma base e o SSJ que tinham sido eliminadas com a adição da saga Buu. Por um lado é bom, por outro lado a não ser que o Gotenks continue a ter um bocado de importância, nunca mais vou ver a minha transformação favorita, o SSJ3. O SSJ2 nem me importo muito, já era praticamente irrelevante. Às vezes até se esqueciam dele.

4[Entrevistas] Toriyama Empty Re: [Entrevistas] Toriyama Sáb maio 03, 2014 7:21 pm

IamnotBaller
IamnotBaller
Moderador
Moderador

"Depois de nos mostrar a mãe de Son Goku, Akira Toriyama, o criador de Dragon Ball revelou uma revista os nomes dos Androides 17 e 18.

O Androide nº 17 chama-se Lapis e a nº 18 chama-se Lazuli.

Toriyama afirmou que depois do arco de Cell o androide nº 17 tornou-se num guarda-florestal numa reserva natural e que casou com uma zoologista com dois filhos adotados." - OtakuPT

:yaoming:

5[Entrevistas] Toriyama Empty Re: [Entrevistas] Toriyama Sáb maio 03, 2014 7:55 pm

FullMetal
FullMetal
RPG
RPG

Lapis Lazuli? :what: É uma pedra preciosa.

6[Entrevistas] Toriyama Empty Re: [Entrevistas] Toriyama Sáb maio 03, 2014 8:10 pm

Drizzy
Drizzy
Administrador
Administrador

:udontsay:

Tendo em conta que muitas, se não mesmo quase todas, personagens têm os nomes baseados em comida, não vejo nada de especial com os nomes "Lapis" e "Lazuli".

7[Entrevistas] Toriyama Empty Re: [Entrevistas] Toriyama Qui Jul 17, 2014 1:45 pm

Drizzy
Drizzy
Administrador
Administrador

Nova entrevista

The Act of Fusion

It’s hard, but they can!
I think it’s possible to merge no matter the conditions, as long as it all goes well. I even think it’s possible for a larger number of people. However, since it’s quite hard for both parties to strike that delicate balance, it’s very difficult for two extremely different people to fuse. In that sense, synchronized swimmers would probably be really good at Fusion. By the way, there are many different types of Fusion, and the kind Goku learned is the one for increasing battle power.

The Birth of Babidi

Bibidi split in two!
Rather than a child, he’s more like Bibidi’s doppelganger. He’d split up whenever there was anything difficult for just a single person to do. He could increase the number of doppelgangers even more, but his magical powers would weaken in proportion. Now that Bibidi is dead and Babidi has become the only one, he’s regained all the original magical power.

Mr. Satan’s Wife

Satan’s wife was a beautiful singer named Miguel!
Since she was named “Miguel (archangel)”, during their marriage a big fuss was made about how “an angel is marrying a devil!”

Tou a gostar das várias entrevistas que o Akira anda a fazer. Parece que se voltou a interessar por DB.

8[Entrevistas] Toriyama Empty Re: [Entrevistas] Toriyama Qui Jul 17, 2014 7:03 pm

FullMetal
FullMetal
RPG
RPG

A mulher chama-se Miguel... :what: Anyway, curtia ver outras fusões, já que ele diz que há outros tipos :epic:

9[Entrevistas] Toriyama Empty Re: [Entrevistas] Toriyama Qui Jul 17, 2014 10:59 pm

Drizzy
Drizzy
Administrador
Administrador

Afinal a entrevista é maior

Q1: Besides Fusion, tell me what other techniques Goku has learned from others!
Here’s an introduction to Goku’s major techniques and the people who taught them to him!
Kamehameha
Teacher: Kame-Sen’nin
As a boy, Goku learned Kame-Sen’nin’s technique by copying it after he saw it once. It’s the first technique Goku ever learned that uses ki.

Teleportation1
Teacher: the people of Planet Yardrat
It’s a move he learned from the people of Yardrat, who are said to use weird techniques.

Kaiō-ken
Teacher: North Kaiō
It’s a technique that even Kaiō couldn’t master. Goku acquired it through his training on Kaiō’s planet.

Genki-Dama
Teacher: North Kaiō
He got it from Kaiō along with the Kaiō-ken. Goku was the first to ever master it.

Akira Toriyama-sensei is answering!!
Majin Buu Arc, Part 2

Q2: How did you come up with the actions for Fusion?
Toriyama: I thought of it by watching TV!
I wanted to make it have these stupid poses even though it was an important technique, so I settled on this sort of action. I think I probably got the hint for the “Sion” part from performers’ signature poses when I was watching TV.
Q3: Is there any importance to those seemingly pointless “Fu” and “Sion” poses?
Toriyama: They’re incredibly important!
The series of movements leading up to “Ha!” are important for syncing the two people up and also concentrating their minds. But once you get really good at it, it’s also possible to merge with just the “Ha!”
Q4: Can anybody perform Fusion if their body size and power are the same?
Toriyama: It’s hard, but they can!
I think it’s possible to merge no matter the conditions, as long as it all goes well. I even think it’s possible for a larger number of people. However, since it’s quite hard for both parties to strike that delicate balance, it’s very difficult for two extremely different people to fuse. In that sense, synchronized swimmers would probably be really good at Fusion. By the way, there are many different types of Fusion, and the kind Goku learned is the one for increasing battle power.
Q5: How do you think up the technique names?
Toriyama: I give them the sorts of names that it seems the character would give them.
Vegeta seems like he tries to be cool by giving them English names (laugh). And Piccolo is tasteful with kanji. Actually, I don’t like giving techniques names all that much. If you called out your technique’s name during a fight, you’d probably get your ass kicked.
Fusion: Inside Scoop
Toriyama: I actually tried out Fusion for myself (laugh)
I was wondering just how the arm movements should go and how many steps you should take and whatnot, so I secretly did it by myself (laugh). You can tell if you try it out, but you actually walk three steps.
It’s hard to really do it, but maybe it’s also fun to master!?

Q1: What happens when you die in the world of Dragon Ball?
You become a spirit and go to Enma-Daiō‘s place!
When you die you become a spirit, and go to Enma-Daiō‘s palace in the afterlife. Based on Enma’s notebook (which records your deeds in life), it’s decided whether you go to Heaven or Hell.
Q2: Why was Goku able to come back to the living world for a day?
Uranai Baba’s power!
Uranai Baba1 serves as a bridge between the living world and afterlife, and can return dead people to the living world. However, they’re only able to return once… and for one day only!
Q3: What sort of place is the afterlife?
It’s the world where the gods live, and is also called the “Heavenly Realm”!
It’s a world inhabited by gods like Kaiō and Kaiōshin, as well as the spirits of the dead. Normally, living people are unable to enter.
Dead and on his way to Heaven, Goku spotted Gohan’s ki. Since Heaven and the Kaiōshin Realm are both in the afterlife, he was able to notice Gohan’s ki in the Kaiōshin Realm.

Dragon Ball Worldview: Inside Scoop
Make the afterlife realistic!
Since God’s temple and whatnot were relatively mystical, I thought it might be good to go the opposite route and have the afterlife be down-to-earth. So I had Enma-Daiō and the oni all wear suits like salary men.
They’re pretty mischievous for important gods!
Though gods are supposed to be transcendent beings, this lot have pervy interests, are fond of driving, etc… do they somehow feel human and familiar?

Enma-Daiō and the oni look like salary men!
It feels like a real-world government office! By the way, it seems Enma-Daiō‘s palace has an airport, and spirits bound for Heaven make the trip by airplane.

Akira Toriyama-sensei is answering!!
Majin Buu Arc, Part 3
–Secrets of the Mage–

Q4: Who made Babidi’s strange machines and spaceship?
Toriyama: Babidi created them through magic!
I drew the area where Babidi’s ship was buried based on a photobook of Africa. In the later portion of the series the settings were always wastelands, so it was really hard to draw them so that they looked distinct (laugh).
Q5: How did Babidi scout out Dabra, Pui-Pui and the rest?
Toriyama: Summoning magic!
Babidi searches out people with evil hearts through his magical power, then uses summoning magic to call them forth. What’s more, he controls their hearts to turn them into loyal underlings. There are a few other mages throughout the vast universe, but Babidi’s magic power is outstandingly strong.
Q6: How was Babidi born?
Toriyama: Bibidi split in two!
Rather than a child, he’s more like Bibidi’s doppelganger. He’d split up whenever there was anything difficult for just a single person to do. He could increase the number of doppelgangers even more, but his magical powers would weaken in proportion. Now that Bibidi is dead and Babidi has become the only one, he’s regained all the original magical power.
Q7: What’s the meaning behind that mark that appears on people’s foreheads when they’re controlled by Babidi?
Toriyama: I think it’s probably “魔 (Ma)”1 (laugh).
Q8: What sort of place is the Demon Realm?
Toriyama: It’s a hideout for mages!
The Demon Realm is located in the universe, but its scale is very small, the size of a hideout for mages. The mages live in the Demon Realm like evil goblins.
Fusion: Inside Scoop
The Secret Behind the Spherical World
Toriyama: I thought up the ball-like world so that it’d be easy for both me and the readers to wrap our minds around!
The central big ball has the worlds called the living world and afterlife, and the Kaiōshin oversee all that from the outside. As their antithesis, at the bottom of the big ball are the Makaiōshin, who govern evil. Currently, it seems the Kaiōshins’ power is superior.

The Truth is!
Toriyama: It was fun drawing Gotenks and Majin Buu’s fight.
Frankly, I like these stupid, silly battles a whole lot more than the serious ones. I guess I really am a gag manga artist first and foremost (laugh).
Legend has it that the editor at the time would crack up laughing inside the editing department when he saw the rough boards for the Gotenks/Majin Buu battle!

The Truth Is!
Toriyama: No.17 during the Genki-Dama scene was actually Lunch in the rough draft.
Lunch went off chasing after Tenshinhan. Since Tenshinhan and Chiaotzu moved around from place to place as they trained, they really gave her the slip.
By the way, it’s said that after the Cell arc No.17 became an outstanding park ranger at a royal nature park, and built a happy family.1

The Truth Is!
Toriyama: Satan’s wife was a beautiful singer named Miguel!
Since she was named “Miguel (archangel)”2, during their marriage a big fuss was made about how “an angel is marrying a devil!”
Even though he intended Satan to just be a one-shot character, it seems he became so fond of Satan that you could even say Satan’s his favorite.

The Truth Is!
Toriyama: No matter what sort of opponent, Goku wanted to fight them one-on-one!
There’s just one enemy, despite there being so many people over on this side. It’s a bit cowardly, isn’t it? I suppose Goku’s true desire was to fight one-on-one.
You can tell from this final line from the battle with Majin Buu that Goku’s true desire is to fight one-on-one.

Dragon Ball Worldview: Inside Scoop
The Secret Behind the Birth of the Gods
Toriyama: The Kaiō are born and raised on a planet called the “Planet of the World Core”.
The Kaiō are born as “Core People” from the fruit of the gigantic World Tree on the Planet of the World Core. The planet’s population is about 80, and their lifespans are about 75,000 years. The Core People have no gender, and live laid-back lives, studying various things at a school-like castle. When a Kaiō on one of the Kaiō planets dies, the next Kaiō is chosen from among them by lottery. However, the Kaiōshin are only chosen from Core People born from a rare, special golden fruit.

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para o topo Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]